Wednesday 22 August 2012

Random Things

Here's some random experimental things I've been up to including a series of posters and prints revolving around the Ampersand and all it's glory.
 This is a simple project making posters/prints around the beauty of the ampersand. I've always like the ampersand symbol in all it's different forms. This is also a great way to showcase some great fonts out there and will hopefully give me the chance to create some of my own typefaces.


 















 I'm trying to keep things simple and elegant to bring the focus to the ampersand and it's beauty and strong form.



Here's a preview of more in the works.














Now this is a little card I made up based on the letter M. I was trying to get a dark "Noire" sense to it. 
M



No comments:

Post a Comment